- I switched from using yola.com to Weebly's education version. The only reason I did this was because yola is blocked in our school, and instead of going through the long process for unblocking requests it was easier to make the switch. Weebly is a little more user friendly for newbies, but I do miss the extra features yola provided.
- Create your account in PlanbookEdu and make your lesson plans.
- Share the book with a random address (I choose firstname.lastname@example.org- completely fake but it doesn't matter).
- After doing the above you will get a link for email@example.com to view the plans, add that link to your website.
- When students click on the link from your website they will be prompted to enter an email address (the fake one again) but then they will be able to see the plans.
The one downside is that in order to have the plans shared you have to be a paid subscriber. I think the $20.00 a year fee is incredibly cheap to make my life easier.